Pard NV008 Digital Night Vision Rifle Scope – The Best Might Vision Monocular for Hunting
Pard NV008 digital day & night vision represents in a good way the development of digital rifle scopes for day and night hunting! The digital photo processing technology is now quickly opening up to give you a completely new opportunity! Pard products are very simple to use, put in ON mode and you are ready to shoot!
The night is no longer an obstacle to seeing good for safe shooting even in complete darkness!
In addition, you get a number of advantages such as the opportunity to film and take photos during your hunt! Just press the video button and you will get a nice movie with you home, or you can send WI-FI directly to your phone and share it right away!
Pard NV008 lets you see clear out to around 200 meters distance in complete darkness! You can easily control the built-in 850nm IR lighting light angle and strength as you needed.
The Pard NV800 has a zoom range from 6.5 to 12x thus covers up well in all shooting range. The internal display in the NV008 is in the resolution 800×600 – which is what a digital view of good quality should have!
For maximum function in different temperatures and long operating times, the sight is driven by a simple replaceable Lithium 18650 battery. The operating time is estimated at about 8 hours! With a spare battery, you can easily change in one minute! No battery cost and you can let the sight be active and ready all the time.
The digital technology also ensures that the hit point is totally fixed without change between different magnifications, there are no moving parts inside as in traditional scopes! Pard NV008 is made of Aluminum 7050, which guarantees durability and functionality!
The Pard NV008 Night Vision Unit – sets a new benchmark amongst dedicated night vision scope units, with 1080P color for daytime use and 1080P night time viewing, mp4 video recording, and fast change battery power and compact powerful illuminator gives amazing value and performance for the money. Comes supplied with a weaver rail mount to fit your rifle, the unit comes with a choice of reticules and is ideal for daytime vermin or stalking shots with the ability to switch to night mode for vermin and fox control with HD image quality when required.
The performance of this unit is excellent, it can be used as an individual searcher or a rifle sight, specially designed for use in night-time and daytime on various occasions: outdoor hunting, night observation, outdoor adventure, rescue operations, night patrol, and safety & protection, and so on.
For hunting activity, if you have no idea to know where to buy suitable hunting equipment. WildGuarder is our highly recommended, it has much high-quality hunting equipment for you.
Pard NV008 Main Features:
- The PARD NV008 is an HD digital night vision device that replaces a regular rifle scope, its lightweight, compact design houses all of the night vision components (camera, viewer, and IR illuminator) offers a neat night vision solution – with no wires hanging around the rifle.
- It is powered by one rechargeable lithium-ion battery, giving up to four hours usage, unlike other night vision units out there the battery is non-device specific, inexpensive and can be replaced when you are out shooting. The device comes to a dual-purpose mount, fitting both 11 mm dovetail and 22 mm weaver rail.
- The Pard NV008 has both day and night modes, the onboard IR illuminator gives a range of up to 200 yards in the dark – the 22 mm weaver rail fitting on the side of the unit allows you to use an additional IR torch which extends the range much further. There is a sophisticated menu allowing the brightness, contrast, language, and many other settings to be altered for greater user comfort.
- There is a choice of three different reticles in either red or green, the device could not be easier to zero with an inbuilt “one-shot” zero function. You shoot at the center of a target, aim the scope at the center of the target, and when you alter the position of the crosshairs the device takes a screenshot and so you simply move the crosshairs to where your shot landed.
- There is a video recording function so that “down the scope” footage can be captured either onto a micro SD card or straight onto your smartphone via the free app: PPShow.
- Finally, there is an option to have an additional IR torch which increases the range of the NV008 as well as adding clarity to the sight picture. The LED IR torch typically has a 150-meter range whereas the laser IR torch covers a 200m range.